Are you seeking for the best solution to make your Mac faster? The good performance of its system depends on how well all the processes are optimized. It means that your storage space must be free from all the junk files that are sometimes hard to get rid of manually. Check what good choices are for your Mac and what activities worsen its performance.
Though OS X platform has a function of self-cleaning in the sleep mode, there are those files that still need extra cleaning help. These can be either the downloaded apps you seldom use, cache, temp files, search history files and of course, duplicates of audio, video, photos, and other files that you use.
Therefore, if you don’t want to deal with the manual cleaning of your folders, choose an automatic tool Mac Memory Cleaner that can take care of your Mac’s physical and virtual memory at the same time.
Why do you need Mac app memory clean anyway?
There are several reasons that explain why your computer slows down and why you need Mac app memory clean asap.
- You have too many useless apps you can actually get rid of. For instance, you’ve might have downloaded two apps for one purpose – to help you memorize some words or phrases. Yet, after several tries, you gave preference to the one that fits your needs the best. Sure, you should have removed it at that very moment. But it’s more difficult to do if you have purchased both apps. What if you need one in a while?
As we all know, OS X can compress some files or use File Cache as a sort of free memory to free up the necessary memory for other files. However, sometimes even OS X fails to speed up the processes when your RAM capacities are limited. In any hardware store, you’ll be recommended to buy better but more expensive RAM or choose best cleaners for OS X. Yet, it will cost you little if you just choose the right software like Mac Memory Cleaner that will keep an eye on your current RAM functionality.
- You haven’t cleaned cache files and temp files. Of course, if you use the sleep mode in the night hours, this won’t be a huge problem because OS X usually deletes temp files when you sleep. However, if you have got used to shutting down your computer or you battery have run out in the middle of monitoring, this automatic cleaning process will be postponed for the next session. Unfortunately, it makes your memory disk more vulnerable because all the junk files have a tendency to mount up. That is the main reason why your Mac works slower than it did after the purchase. Hence, if you don’t want to wait until the night and you aren’t quite sure whether the system wipes out all the junk, it’s a good reason to use an automatic tool like Mac Memory Cleaner. It was specially developed for this purpose.
- There are too many duplicates that you have no idea about until you come across a few similar files in one or different folders. The manual cleaning is an annoying and boring process. It takes a great deal of time but does not guarantee that the next day you do not encounter the same document in another folder. And you will have to check it again.
Photos, videos and music take the biggest part of space. Sometimes we can return to the song or movie we’ve already watched and forget about downloading it. This way duplicates appear on your computer. To eliminate them you can use a specially designed utility that analyzes similar files using an algorithm based on the content and the file’s details.
- You haven’t cleaned the trash bin for a while. This place is like a holding area that allows you restore any removed file. This area takes a lot of space on your hard drive in case you literally forget to take out the garbage. Applying Mac Memory Cleaner utility you can simply remove all the unnecessary files in one click. However, I do recommend to check the contents of your trash bin because if you use an option of automatic files removal, you might lose some important documents.
- You store too many files on your desktop. The first time I was recommended to clean my desktop was when I complained about the system’s slow performance. It was always a challenge to begin their sorting, so it’s better to save all the files in special folders. It will help you find a necessary file in a few seconds.
How to avoid filling up of your Mac’s memory?
Some people think that machine’s memory should be perfect but like humans’ it can’t store all the crap you bring it. Which is why you should avoid the filling of your storage with the files you won’t need in future.
Of course, there are those files, which you can’t see and sometimes even don’t know where they are located. It is the main reason why you need an assistant that can perform a constant check-up of all the folders. It can uncover those bits of data you can remove without regretting.
Moreover, such a utility like Mac Memory Cleaner will never automatically delete the files that can carry any importance for you. It has more smart functions than other utilities.