This section specifies the ways of using personal data we receive from authorized users of our service and/or if they purchase and/or installed any of our software or applications on a desktop or mobile device.
If we request particular information that can be used for your identification, it will be exploited only in cases depicted in this privacy statement.
What information we collect
- General information for order arrangement (name, address, email, telephone number). You also may be requested to provide payment information.
- Additional personal data may be requested when you contact us with questions about your order; use our software, apps, and updates; send feedback on our products.
- Our server may log IP address of computers, from which our website is visited.
How do we use this information?
We need this information to figure out what part of our website and service needs improvement, in particular:
- Collected data is used to perform operations with your order including communication with you;
- We use this information to evaluate efficiency of marketing strategies, improve service quality and define new trends;
- If your opt-in is enabled, we will send you information about updates and new products that may be interesting to you.
Operations with non-personal information
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. It is statistical data about user’s activities on the website and while using our product and services. With the help of this data, we get a clear notion what the most and less interesting part in our services and products is.
How we protect personal data?
We do our best to provide total protection to the collected personal information. Thus, we get the most of the physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent any loss, misuse or disclosure of the data. All information is encrypted and strongly secured.
To whom we disclose personal data
Occasionally, we share particular personal information with our partners, and it is used with the aim to improve our products, nothing else:
- Service providers. Collected data here is used for completing and delivering orders, managing and enhancing data, conducting various researches on the efficiency of service’s and website’s performance.
- Legal authorities. Personal information of users may be disclosed due to requests of public or governmental authorities or if we specify this need for purposes of public importance. Also, your information may be disclosed due to the need to protect our service and users. In case our company is reorganized or sold, all personal information we have collected may be transferred to the relevant third party.
- Protection of personal information. Take into consideration that all personal information, which you allow to be shared, will be visible to other users if you make posts on our forum or chat room, use our social media service or take advantage of our services. You select what information to submit so pay attention to the content of your forum posting. For our part, we go all out to protect your personal information from misuse.
- Other actions performed with personal information. In case the stored information seems to be incorrect or incomplete, please, contact us. We will take all reasonable steps to correct collected data, or you will be able to delete it if the data you have provided us is not necessary for legitimate business purposes. We reserve the right to reject requests that compromise the privacy of others or call for disproportionate technical effort. All actions are processed through our support; so if you have a query regarding your personal info, get in touch with us using our contacts information.
- Third party sites and services. Our products and services may contain links to the third-party websites; information collected by those sites is governed according to their privacy policies.
- Questions or concerns. If there is any question, concern or suggestion, please, contact us at email@example.com